Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Something useful...

In an ever growing concern over the amount of mess in my bedroom (never helped by the mountain of clothes taking over my life) I at least want to be able to have something pretty and functional on my bed beside the other mountain of cushions and teddy bears (totally appropriate for a nearly-32yr-old of course)....

So this morning, as I absent mindedly threw my PJ's under my pillow I thought that it was high time I made myself a Pyjama case, something that can both act as a pillow/cushion but be useful at the same time!

Lo and behold, I am looking through my bloglinks this afternoon and I found this little beauty from the ever brilliant Prudent Baby......

Picture via http://Prudentbaby.com

Click HERE to go straight to the tutorial, thank you Prudent baby!

Otherwise, I think this free pattern for a Cat cushion from Amy Butler (find via her website HERE) would be another good starting point?!

No comments:

Post a Comment