Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Lovely Little Lauren....

Firstly....

WOW.

I have just discovered the work of THIS very clever little lady called Lauren Carney, and have fallen in love with her illustrative style and the sense of humour within her work.

I haven't seen anything so fresh and fun for such a long time, I love the colours she uses and am now craving one of her lovely prints to put up on my wall and make me smile whenever I see it :D

They are all lovely but here are my favourites....


Buck Teef - this is so pretty and I'm a massive fan of any kind of bunny situation so this is a perfect one for me :)


I Like You - 'nuff said really, I like everything about this one, and there is so much detail, what's not to like?!


Pop Culture - All I'm saying is, someone needs to make that Bill Murray T-shirt immediately, I want one!


RAR! - The colours quite literally make my brain happy, dee-lish!


She also makes lots of other gorgeous goodies to sell on her Etsy shop such as these book covers and lovely little sticker packs - and lets be honest, who couldnt do with more stickers in their life?!


Head on over to her SHOP for more delectable goodies and check out her BLOG for her current 10 day drawing challenge, I cant wait to see what's coming next :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment