Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

2 into 1


Jacket by Alexander Wang (Picture found via Outsapop) from Opening Ceremony

I love this jacket - brought to my attention by a post from the ever-brilliant Outi of Outsapop fame, I had never considered putting the 2 together, so this post is a perfect example of her inspiring vision and different way of seeing things.

I already have everything I would need to make this at home thanks to the genius of Uniqlo, I have a black cotton trench and a grey sweater that I have never worn and have realised that by hacking them together I could actually make 2 new garments from 1......... A trench coat with grey sweat sleeves, and a bomber / sweater jacket with black cotton sleeves, which would be very handy for spring/summer showers!

Plus - i already 'Wang'ed (studded) my own version of the bag in this picture which I have been sporting this week and am loving (post to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment