Pages

Sunday 2 August 2009

Tara McPherson

Tara McPherson is my favourite artist, I own several of her prints and I never tire of looking at them, the majority of them are beautifully printed band posters with really bright inks which I love, the detail is fantastic and I love her illustrative style, plus she has a hilarious tattoo on her finger, got to love a girl with a comedy tattoo :)
Thats her on the left, but I am equally loving that the girl on the right has on one of my favourite necklaces, but that's another story.


I was very lucky to have purchased these at a time when the dollar was pretty weak against the pound so I bought LOADS, it was a pretty well executed obsession at the time, apart from having to pay the import duty...whoops! That was an expensive little surprise....

Anyway, here are the prints in my collection, my wonderful treasure for all to see ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment